Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Latest from Colonial French Korea!

Have you ever seen the map of Granado Espada? Well it's in the same shape as Korea itself. So does that mean Granado Espada is some sort of Spanish/French Korean alternate universe? Weird. Anyway, I thought I'd post up about the only thing that keeps players playing this game. Unlike most other MMO games, customizing characters is not entirely what Granado Espada is about. In fact you can argue that collecting more family members is ultimately more fun in this game than getting a silly hat or shoes. So here's the latest 2 that I added to mine :
That's Emilia Guilianno and Lisa Lynway. There's a more super version of Emilia named Emilia the Sage but I don't really feel like paying real money to get an Emilia that can fly. Lisa is just fine the way she is though. I also got a guy named Soho but I don't really feel like wasting Barracks space to create him.
So what about the rest of the family? They're fine, except for poor Raki there. He runs the expenses and he just realized how expensive his sisters are. At least he can take solace in the fact that now they level fast AND stylish!

No comments: