Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Little Busters! Not the Pillows...

Little Busters is Key/Visual Arts new game. Well new in the sense that I just discovered it so technically it's just their newest game. I have not played this one at all and much like previous Key/Visual Arts games I'm hoping for an anime series but this one really has potential to knock it out of the park. It was HEAVILY hyped before release and from the materials I've seen so far about this...it's pretty darn good. Despite the above image, yes there are a bunch of "uber-cool-shonen" doodes in the game. I simply choose to ignore them...so nyaaah~! Oh and for clarifications sake this is a non-H title though I'm pretty sure there will be an H version someday when the sales start to slow on this thing.

The story is almost like a "moe Fight Club" though it's not strictly male endorsed. People are used to shows about delinquent High Schoolers pummeling each other in secret fashion but I think this is the first time maybe that they decided to make a moe game out of it. Good call as the game images look great and it gives you more to do other than sit there and contemplate who you should be going for. The intro song is pretty cool and very different than their pass work, it's a nice change of pace.


No comments: